Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What happened to SPRING??????

Woke up to snow this morning!!!!  I know it's only March (did I say only?), but really, enough snow!   It was a sloooow drive to work.  The top layer of everything is snow & then you get to the crusted ice packed on the roads, so not only a slow ride, a bumpy one too.  Anyways, made it to work safe & sound, now gotta get ready for another fun filled day : )   

It's been slow going for me this week w/the cards & the ones I have gotten made I haven't had a chance to photograph, so today's card is a bit older.  I never knew it, but I must have a thing for owls, as I tend to use them quite a bit on my cards...but - look how cute he is : )    I love being able to use playful sentiments w/my embellies on my cards....My husband calls me cheesy- that's me -LOL!!!  


products used:  pp:  Target.  owl sticker:  Recollections.  Cuttlebug. Nestability.  pearls:  Queen & Company.  ribbon:  Paper Studio.  Ink:  Stampabilities. button.


Have a great Wednesday (half way there, you know what I mean)!!!  TFL!!  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Great card Lynn. The owl is just too cute and I love the warm earth tones. You're talking about snow and we are expecting temps in the mid 80's! I'm from the snowbelt of Cleveland, so I recall the snow...oh SO well!

    ReplyDelete