Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Running late...but at least it's Wednesday : )

Ok, I'm having one of those mornings & I really have no excuse why-lol!!  I got up a couple minutes late, felt sooo nice I wanted to stay in bed for a couple extra minutes.  Then of course, on days when I do that the hair won't cooperate & of course, then traffic was backed up.   Needless to say I made it to work & of course, I've got work issues already.  Ok, enough whining for the morning : )  


I've noticed I've used quite a bit of black lately on my cards : )  Love this chipboard, it made for a quicky card, it's from Fiskars. I've had them a while.

Well time to get back to all the crap waiting for me on my desk.  Oh, I hope this day gets better : )  TFL  Lynn

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya! What I wouldn't give for a couple more minutes of sleep. =D Your card is just adorable!! I love those colors together...and they're very striking on the black and white background. Absolutley gorgeous.

    I'm sorry you're having a bad morning. I hope it gets better for you!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear that everything that could go wrong today went wrong but hope tomorrow is a better day. Every now an then you need a bad day to appreciate the good ones. On the plus side, what an awesome card...I love all the layers of patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete