Monday, July 25, 2011

Why can't the weekend have one more day?

I'm lazy today....shouldn't be....not like my weekend was overly taxing-lol.  Maybe it's because my honey is off today & when I left for work he was still sleeping.  I will admit, if I was off from work today, I'm sure I wouldn't still be in bed....I'm more of a morning person : )  I like to get up & get my day started, even if I'm doing nothing, I don't want to feel like I wasted my morning.  This weekend was still HOT & morning were the best time to accomplish some house work-yuk.  Speaking of YUK...I did a little car shopping this past weekend too...my lease is up at the end of August.  Don't worry, I'll keep you posted : )  I totally got some cards made this weekend-woohoo.  I had soooo much fun playing w/all my new b-day goodies!!!

I have to admit...I didn't use anything new on this card though.  I've had the big chipboard frame for a while now, it was a clearance purchase from Michael's ( looove a good sale!).   My "vintage" advertising image, is Graphics 45.

Happy Monday, enjoy the day!!!  TFL!!  Lynn

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I love the picture frame. Absolutely gorgeous! Fabulous colors. I am totally NOT a morning person. I usually sleep until at least 9 (when I can). Then again, I also stay up until 1 or 2. LOL I also wish the weekend could be one more day. Better yet.....love to be independantly wealthy. Then I could just craft all day. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done. Everything goes together so well. I especially love the chipboard frame, something I've never worked with but after seeing what you did with it, I may have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete