Friday, August 26, 2011

Hello Weekend (soon, 8hrs or work to go)

Yeah,  almost made it through another work week...only 8hrs to go : )  This week hasn't been to bad, except the catch up at the beginning of the week.  I think a lot of people are on vacation, being around here it's the last week before school starts, so needless to say they aren't thinking about mortgages right now.    I'm looking forward to my weekend...when don't I-lol!!  My mom's birthday is next week, so her & Oscar are coming to visit & we'll celebrate her b-day.  Plus the Stamp Scrap Art Tour is at the fairgrounds this weekend, so mom & I are off to that.  This will be the 3rd yr in a row we've gone.  We usually get some fun purchase (when don't we-lol).  It's the only place we've ever seen the Darcie's Ucuts, which we buy every year.  I'm sure I'll get some more : )  It's mostly stamps & there are all sorts of cards & projects to check out for inspiration.  Can't wait!!!! 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
I've needed to work on sympathy cards, but they aren't usually the first thing on my list : )  This was a quicky card, layered a bunch of papers (like normal), mated the flower image, attached it w/pop dots, stamp sentiment, added bow & bling & done : )


I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!  TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Lynn. Don't you love it when a card is simple but it looks like a millon bucks.

    ReplyDelete