Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Scaredy Cat : )

oh yeah, already Tuesday!! What a nice, relaxing loong weekend we had!!  The weather was great till yesterday...Mother Nature took that last day of summer thing kind of seriously....it's felt like fall since yesterday...this morning is chiiiilllly & gray,just like a typical fall day-yuk!!  I do know the weather is suppose to go back towards to 70+ by the end of the week, yeah!!   Friday, Saturday & Sunday were hot & very humid here, my honey got to use his air conditioner again : )   Good thing, as I think it will need to be put away soon & my electric heater needs to come out : )   I have an electric heater for the bathroom, hate being cold in the morning, especially after a nice hot shower : )  I spent a lot of time making cards this weekend, it was awesome!!!   I got some Halloween cards done & even manage to get a couple Xmas cards done-woohoo!!  It's such fun going through all the different Holiday embellies, I swear I spent half my time oohhing & aahhing over the goodies I had forgotten I had : )




Check out this crazy cat-lol!!  I got these last weekend shopping w/mom ...they were in the Dollar bin at JoAnn's.  My paper is all last years, the purple check is Graphics 45 & the multi polka dot is Hobby Lobby.  I hope my new card has made you smile, it does me everytime I look at that silly cat!!  Have a great day, remember it's not Monday : )  TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. This is too cute!! LOVE those papers. =D I'm glad you got a lot done over the weekend! Me...not so much. Ended up shopping, hanging with hubby and going to the Renaissance Festival. Wonderful things, all, but not much time left to craft. LOL Hopefully I can get my butt in gear this week. =D Thanks so much for leaving a comment not only on my post, but on the SBS post. That was so sweet of you! I hope the weather warms up for you soon! It's perfect here...sunny and mid to high 70's all week. Yay! Talk you to soon!

    ReplyDelete