Friday, September 23, 2011

TGIF!!!!

Almost through this work week- woo hoo....it's been a busy one.  I'm looking forward to my weekend.  Mom & I are talking about going to a "Fall" festival, it's called the Apple-umpkin festival- isn't that the coolest name : )  They have a lot of craft vendors & garage sales.  All sorts of yummy foods, so anyways hoping for no rain : )  I'm hoping the rest of the weekend to make a bunch of cards & work on a couple other ideas I have, our 1st craft show of the year is coming up fast.

Check out this cute little frog, doesn't he make you smile : )   He's, once again from my scrap-a-day calendar. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!  TFL  Lynn

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, that festival sounds like fun! I love little Fall festivals...it's the perfect time of year, everyone's happy (well, mostly everyone), the weather is usually good. You guys should go, and have a blast! =D Love the new card. That little froggie is so cute! Love the banner. Great card for a boy! =D Have a great weekend, hon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! I didn't even know frogs LIKED apples. =D

    Your talk about the fun fall festival has me in the mood... I think I'll hit the little farmer's market today. I hope they're still running it! I know you'll have a blast with your mom, I wish I could go with you guys. Now that the heat is gone I'm ready to get outside and move around again!

    ReplyDelete