Monday, January 30, 2012

Hello Monday : )

Why does the weekend always go so fast???  We didn't have any plans for the weekend, which was a good thing...got some cards made : )  Plus it snowed a bit, so my honey got called into work Saturday & Sunday evening.   So, needless to say it was uneventful & relaxing weekend for me : )  Hope it was for you to.

Gotta get to my new card & get to working...



I used some more old supplies on this card.  The blue pps are front & back of an old Graphic 45.  The red piece is from the scrap drawer.  My favorite lace from Wilson. 

Well Happy Monday to you all- have a great day!!  TFL  Lynn

2 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie! Glad you had a relaxing weekend. =D LOVE this card! I can see why that's your favorite lace, it's absolutely gorgeous. I love your flower piece.

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you mix different papers in your designs!!! This is very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete