Monday, February 13, 2012

Away the week goes ; )

Why can't weekends be longer or go slower-lol.   The weekends when I have nothing specific to do just seem to whiz by & I get nothing accomplished.  I had thought to try to clean out my basement a little bit this past weekend, but I don't think I went down there but once-lol.  I did get some cards made though-lol.  It was a cold, snowy weekend, just perfect to be at the scrapping table : )  Actually Saturday I spent some time in the kitchen too.  My husband's church had  a kind of Grand re-opening party...they had a very old beautiful stone church, which they found some  major structural damage to, so they had to tear is down : (   It's been a couple plus years w/the whole process, but the new church was opened & dedicated as of yesterday, so they had a big party & I made a bunch of goodies : )  
Well better get to my card & get to working, my report is due tomorrow & I still have some work to do on it-yuk!!!


I'm working on my stash again, anything at this point as my last customer cleaned me out : )   My "baby boy" sticker is Me & My Big Ideas.   The star pp is Hobby Lobby (I think) & all the rest of the papers is from the scrap bin.  The punch is Fiskars.

Have a great day!!  TFL  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment