Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy Monday

Can you believe it's Monday already- what a fast weekend!!   We didn't do much this weekend & it was wonderful. They called for some crummy weather, but we  never got more then a couple flurries- not complaining.  I did spend some time at the card table this weekend, of course : )   I'm still working on some masculine cards....as you can tell below : )

My blue/train journal is from Crate Paper....I love everything about their lines, so fun : )  All the pp is oldies but goodies.  Added a couple buttons for a little something.

Well time to get some work....fun is starting already : )  Have a great day!!  TFL  Lynn

2 comments:

  1. How super cute! This would be perfect for my gpa. He loves trains. =D I love the monochromatic look. Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love'n this card, girl!!! The train, colors and design rock!!! Hugs!! Lisa

    ReplyDelete