Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Thinking of Spring

Another gray day here, but once again  no snow....they are calling for a rainy day though.....as I said  yesterday, strange winter around here : )    I think I'm ready for spring....I've started some Easter cards & all my scrapping goodies just make me think spring...bunnies, chicks, tulips, lilacs...............are you thinking spring yet??!

If not, check out my new card.  It is a Sympathy card, but the tulips sooooo make me think spring. Tulips are my favorite flowers, wish they were around more & lasted longer.  They were our wedding flowers along w/Gerber daisies.  We had lots & lots of bright flowers....oh, I can see them now, they were gorgeous & perfect for a spring wedding.  Sorry, got side tracked, not having my caffeine yet this morning will do that to me-lol.


I used a lot of old products on this card.  The tulips sticker is a Dollar store find.  The plaid paper is a Basic Gray. The pink pp is from my scrap bin.  Wish you could see the white pp on the circle better, it's debossed, the other side is pinkish w/embossed butterflies, it's by SEI.  I got out the Cricut for the circle & flower.  Of course, I inked everything : )


Well time for work- have a great day!! TFL  Lynn

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love the flowers. Absolutely gorgeous. I love the colors. Today is a bad weather day for us, too. It rained almost all afternoon, sleeted all evening, turned into snow in the early morning and it hasn't stopped. DH and I decided to stay home from work; I'm terrified to drive in this and he doesn't think his van would make it all day. It's pure ice covered with snow. =( Stupid winter. LOL Hope your day is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful springy card!!! Love the tulips!!! I thought you used a cutting machine to make them!! What a great find!! As always, I love your card designs and colors! Hugs, my friend!! Lisa

    ReplyDelete