Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happy Tuesday, gonna be another green one : )

Sorry I missed posting yesterday...remember I was off work on Friday........well, I paid the price for it yesterday-yuk!!  My desk was stacked w/problems, still is, but at least some of them are gone.  I had a very very enjoyable weekend.  Made a couple cards on Friday & did a bunch of cleaning, heck I even got out my Easter decorations, it is only a month or so away : )    My mom came to visit this weekend also, it was nice to see her & spend sometime together, it seemed like forever since we last hung out : )  Anyways, we went to Les Miserables at our local theater....I have to admit I wasn't overly excited about going, but wow- it was a great show!!!  I would highly recommend it!!!


I think I'm 100% done w/my St. Pat's card.  I love the way this little card turned out...I like the brightness & the orange & green together.   The little leprechaun circle is actually a pin (from Dollar General) & I put it on w/removable "dots" so the recipient of the card can actually wear it : )  The little rectangle above it is a Sticko Irish flag sticker.  The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.  The bright green pp is an oooold piece of Bo Bunny.  The shamrock pp is from Joann's.  Got out the Cuttlebug, Nesties & Cricut on this one. Border punch is Martha Stewart &  the stamp is a Studio G ( $1 section at Joann's). 


Well time to dig into work, hope it goes smoothly & quickly : )  Have an awesome day!! TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Hey chica!! What an adorable card! I love the orange and the green...which reminds me of a song by the Irish Rovers. LOL Your sticker is so cute (as always) and your layering is absolutely perfect (also as always). =D So glad you had a wonderful weekend, and I'm SO JEALOUS you got to see Les Mis! That is one of my favorite shows!! Was it a musical version, or a non-musical version? I just love the music from that show. Congrats on your customers, especially your most recent order!! That's fabulous! I'm so happy for you. =D Not so happy that you're buried in work. =( See, that's why you can't take any days off. LOL My sewing is going alright. My first project (that I still haven't posted, bad me) was pretty horrible to do because of an interfacing substitution the fabric store people told me to use, but other than that it's going well. I've got my pieces for a new purse ready to sew and I started working on a shirt that's going to be GORGEOUS. It's a fabulous pattern. =D Ok, I know this comment is getting WAY too long so I better run. Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete