Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Blue Tuesday

Really it a very bright & sunny day w/a big blue sky.  Plus my new card is for a baby boy, so that's blue too :  )  Yesterday at this time it was 60+ degrees, this morning it's 39- what the heck : )  Actually yesterday's high was over 80degrees, it totally felt like a summer day- wonderful!!!!  The rest of this week is suppose to be the norm for us- chilly : )   

Unfortunately, I really don't have anything new & exciting to report today- not that that is a bad thing : )  Yesterday was pretty decent at work & I hope today will be the same : )  i did work on a couple cards last night, plus some birthday tags that a friend asked me for.  My mojo last week was completely gone!!!!  It was a complete struggle to create my cards & then when they were done, I didn't like them...arrrggghhhh!  So far this week is going better : ) 

Well better get to my new card...................................

Everything on this card is ooooold!!  Love both of these pps, don't know the brands though, like I said oooold.  The felt heart & star stickers are Me & My Big Ideas. The "welcome baby" sticker came in a scrap kit years ago, but isn't it cute?  If you look real close  you can see there's tulle attached to it. Used the Cuttlebug & embossing folder on this one.  I inked all the edges, added some bling & done.

Have a great Tuesday!!  TFL  Lynn

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!!! You made great use of your "ooold" stuff! It's all sooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! This is adorable!! I love the embossing that looks like stitching, and the tulle makes the welcome baby sign look like its embroidered. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete