Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Gray cold Wednesday

Again w/this crazy weather...it is cooold & gray today & it was snowing this morning- what happened to the 70+ spring weather we were having....I want that back : )   It is suppose to warm up a little by the weekend though- got my fingers crossed.   Our little Wilson seems to be feeling better, but he does have a vet appointment tonight.  It's time for his annual shots, lucky him & lucky our wallet : )  He's worth every penny!!!


Speaking of Wilson- check out these two? ?  This is Wilson w/his cousin Oscar (mom's pooch) at Easter.  My Wilson ALWAYS has ants in his pants....this picture took forever to get & finally had to get some treats to make him "sit".....as you can tell cute little Oscar wanted some treats too : )










Spent a little time making cards last night, yeah!!!   For those that know me- I love these Heartwarming Vintage images : )  My dark  blue paper is Echo Park.  Used a Recollection flourish, my lace is vintage, found it at a co-op-yeah. 
Well time to get working!!  Have a great day!! TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, that card is gorgeous! The vintage image is so perfect, and your papers and embellishments compliment it so very well! Just stunning. Sorry the weather's cruddy over there. We still have the sun, but it's chilly. Hopefully it will warm up again soon. Wilson is such a cutie, and so is Oscar! Ebby is the same as Wilson....almost impossible to get a picture of. LOL I'll have to try the treat thing some time. =D Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete