Thursday, April 19, 2012

Happy Day- Thursday

Yeah, we've made it to Thursday!! So far work has been pretty tolerable all week- shouldn't say that till tomorrow...oh well, hope it continues : )  It's another beautiful sunny morning here-already 56 & suppose to get near 70 today...oh beautiful, warm spring days : )  

I had time to make some new cards yesterday, but not time to photograph them : (   The new card I have to show you today is the card I made a couple weeks ago for my honey, for our anniversary : )  It a 4x4, a little on the odd side for envelopes, but I figured that was ok on this one as I wasn't mailing : )   I hate to admit this, but I can't remember any of the supplies I used on this : (   I think, they "love you" is Cosmo Cricket, the heart pp is American Crafts- definitely : )  The little bling heart is from Joann's.  Think the gray pp is from DCWV big big stack.... hmmmm, brain must have kicked in a little there-lol!

Have a great Thursday!!  TFL  Lynn

2 comments:

  1. Good morning, sunshine! I'm a day late, but not a dollar short! =D Sorry I missed this post yesterday. This anniversary card is so cute!! I'm sure your hubby loved it! I'm a bad wife. It was our anniversary this week...and I'm so busy with DT work I didn't get a chance to make him a card. That's ok, though, he doesn't really want them. They just end up back in my stash, anyway. =D Well, happy Friday, and I hope you have a fabulous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn! Thanks for stopping by by blog the other day, like you it's been awhile since I've checked in on you. Your latest creations are amazing. All are picture perfect with a fabulous mix of color, paper and embellishments. Gosh I can't believe how your nephew has grown! He looks so cute all duded up in his dress shirt and bow tie for Easter. What a great family picture too!

    ReplyDelete