Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy Monday

oh my- where did the weekend go?? Why do they go soooo fast???   We didn't do all that much over the weekend, but those are always the ones that seem to go fast : )  I did manage to make a bunch of cards this weekend -woohoo : )  I have the hardest time staying away from my scrapping table, even if I'm not creating, I like to be near it- looking at all the pretty colored paper & cute embellies : )     Our weather was chilly & rainy all weekend, so it was the perfect weekend to stay inside.  I hope you all had an enjoyable one too!!!

Better get to my new card & then get to work.  That lovely report is due again at the end of this week & I haven't even started it- nothing like procrastinating!!

I totally love everything by Simple Stories- my hot air balloon sticker is from there.  They have some awesome lines & I love their 12x12 sticker sheets!!!!   All my paper is old again & the stamp is from Hero Arts.  This was a quickie card- lots of layers, pop-dot the sticker, stamp sentiment & add some bling : )

Everyone have a great day!! TFL!  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Hey lady! This card is beautiful!! I just love that hot air balloon. Well, sounds like you had a relaxing weekend. Yay for getting so many cards done!! I completely agree with you about the weekends going too fast, though. I feel like I didn't get anything done. LOL. Oh well. At least I'm on the early shift this week so I can get home in time to do some crafty work. =D Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete