Wednesday, May 16, 2012

another beautiful day & I'm at work : (

It is 65 & sunny out right now, felt beautiful walking into work- made me think about turning around & going home-lol.   My report was due yesterday & it is done & off my plate for another 2+ months.   Now, unfortunately I have to catch up on some stuff that got neglected the last couple days.

Better get to my new card.................


This was a special order....one of my very good customer's daughter was graduating from Brockport College in New York State.  I had mom help me w/this card, she found the college crest & printed it out for me- yeah, mom!!  I honestly don't know the brands of anything I used- bad me : )   If there's something you really need to know, email me or leave me a comment & I'll go digging to find out for you : )

Well time to get to working-yuk!!  Have a great day!! TFL  Lynn

1 comment: