Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Arrrgh,  why is boss here???   Sorry just have to start w/complaining today....my boss told me yesterday he had a seminar today from 8am till 1pm, out of town..........I get here this morning & he's here!!!!!  He's  not going to the seminar..WHY????  I soo thought I'd have most of the morning to myself, would have gotten soooo much accomplished, but no- he's here & know I'll get nothing done!!!  Arrrgh!!

Moving on to something better : )  I'd like to say that would be the weather, but it's gray & chilly here this morning, predicting more rain!!  Actually the weekend is suppose to be hot-woohoo!!! 

I've got a super cutie to show you today....check out Evan, this is my girlfriend's little guy- he just turned 2!!!!!!  Doesn't he look like a little man?!!  Just too darn cute!!!  I'm off to see him & my girlfriend in a couple weeks-woohoo!!











Gotta get to my new card quickly- the boss is already barking : )   Scooter & banners are from My Mind's Eye.  Stamp is Hero Arts.  Yellow pp is from Crate Paper. 

Well better get going!!  have a great day!! TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Evan is a doll!!! Love the card!! Cute scooter and banners!!

    ReplyDelete