Thursday, August 9, 2012

Quickie post today

Hello All- Happy Thursday!!  Only have a minute or two for my blog today, need to dig back into my report- almost done : )  It is a gray morning here & it's suppose to be like this for the next couple days, yuck!!  We really do need the rain, but that doesn't mean the temps have to go down, it's going to feel like fall around here-yuck again!!  As I'm typing this, I see the sun trying to peek out, gotta be a good sign for the day : )

I made this new card a couple weeks ago, it just got lost on my computer.  All pp is ooooold, have no clue of the brand.  Used the Cricut for the oval.  Stamp is Fiskars, the cute felt bear sticker is the Dollar Store, ribbon is from Target & the button is vintage.

Off to my report- have a great day!!  TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Awww, this is so cute!! I just love that paper, and the sticker is SO adorable!! Absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete