Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Hello : )

Happy Tuesday!!  Sorry about being missing for a while here-  I am busy!!!  I've been going in a couple different directions for a bit now & it's starting to slow me down : )  Lately life is cards cards & more cards- not that that is a bad thing, but I can't catch up.  I've got "special orders" galore & mom & I just did our first craft show of the year this past Saturday...it went good : )    What cards I had left, are now gone too.  I have a customer who is totally "nuts" over my cards & I only see her a couple times a year, so when I do- she stocks up : )   As of last night, I didn't have a one card in the house- it made me sad, so I made another one-lol!!!  Work is crazy & that stupid report is due again next week & like normal it's barely started....arggghhhh!! 

Ok, on to my card- that makes me smile : )

I made this card a couple weeks ago : )  I haven't had time to take pics of any new cards yet.   Holly pp is Graphics 45.  Red text pp is Girls Paperie (old, but a fav).  Stamp is Hero Arts.  The awesome 3D sticker is Walmart- a couple years ago my mom hit the "mother load" at her local Walmart.  They must have forgotten to put there xmas stickers out that year, so after xmas mom found them for like $.49 a package- I have a stash-lol.  I can't remember the brand on the gold borders, but another buy- totally worth it.  I inked allll the edges, added some gold bling & bow  & done.  I loooooove making xmas cards!!!

Have a great day!!  TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card!!

    So, happy Thanksgiving, sweetie! I hope everything is going well with you, and I hope you're not getting too bogged down with the bad weather. I hope to hear from you soon, stay warm and safe. Big hugs!!

    ReplyDelete