Thursday, November 29, 2012

It feels like a cup cake kind of day : )

Trying to do better w/my posts,  but yesterday my boss just wasn't on board w/that.  I hate when I get to work & he's already there w/problems.  I can't even get my Dr. Pepper before I have to dive right in-lol.  I'm also trying to work on some Continuing Education that the state requires before the end of the year-yuck!!   We've had a couple gray days around here, but the sun is shining into my little window this morning, hopefully I good sign, for a good day : )   I've got the Xmas music on at work & hopefully I can talk one of the girls into putting up the work Xmas tree & we will all feel festive : )  I really do love this time of year!!!   Again, you'd think I 'd be sharing a Xmas card w/you..... figured I hadn't shared any cupcake cards w/you lately & you know I alllllways make cupcake cards-lol.

I'm said to say this is my last cupcake from this package of stickers (yup, actually used one up-lol), they are Hobby Lobby.  The pink pp is My Mind's Eye.  Used the cricut for the circles, also used a Fiskars border punch.  Note- no edge inking : ) 
Well better get busy before the boss does get here- already have the Dr. Pepper today!!  Have a great day!!  TFL  Lynn
 

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I do love your cupcake cards!! =D No edge inking? Insane! What is this world coming to? LOL Love it!

    ReplyDelete