Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Yeah- A Xmas card

Hello all....hope you are having a great week...had to  believe Xmas is less then 3 weeks away.  I have to admit this Santa is behind on my Xmas list.  I really really need to get shopping : )   As of yesterday, I have 2 things crossed off me list : )   I'm still working on Xmas cards.  I have a couple orders to fill & then I'll be able to move on to my own Xmas cards.  Mom & I had a good craft show this past Sunday.  This is our 3rd year doing them & it's funny to realize we have a small following of people who buy from us every year- makes me smile : )   

Better get to my new card & get to working....

I am 100% in love w/the plaid pp, it's Recollection.   The green pp is Anna Griffin.  The notebook pp is the last of this piece for me, very sad-love this line by Girl's Paperi.  Used the EK Success large scallop border punch.  The awesome chipboard houses are from Martha Stewart.  I  must admit, I love her stuff, but boy is it expensive.  Stamp is Hero Arts.

TFL!!  Have a great day- half way to the weekend!!!!  Lynn

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable card, my friend!! Love the papers and chipboard houses!! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I just love how you put your cards together. You always find the best papers and stickers. No wonder you have a following! I hope you've been having some luck with your Christmas shopping! One thing I can thankfully say is I'm done with that...I wanted to get it all done before the baby arrives so I don't have to stress later. =D

    ReplyDelete