Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday- why, already?!!

Every notice how fast the weekends go, especially ones when you don't have anything "special" to do?!!  We had a very relaxing weekend, though I did get all the Xmas decorations stored away until next year...I even started getting out some Valentine stuff.....the house needed the "pop" of red after being decorated for Xmas it was looking a bit drab : )  I spent all sorts of time at the scrapping table....If I could only get lots of cards done when I'm there, but I'm pokey & like to enjoy the whole card making process : )  I have the best customer's in the world...my one girlfriend Pam, picked up a  bunch of cards the other day & brought us homemade manicotti-yummy!!!  My other friend, Karen stopped by yesterday & brought me 2 books of pattern paper...you know me, in Heaven w/paper & a gift card to AC Moore.  Too darn sweet, huh?  She did place her order for some cards & tags, too.  I can't believe all the friends I've made through my wonderful hobby, whether it be from craft shows where I've gotten some customers, who have become friends, to sb.com,where I have made some wonderful, life long friends...who would have known : )


I better get to showing you my new card, which I must admit I made a month ago or more.  I need to find time to take some pics of my new cards : )  Anyway, background pp is Crate Paper, green paper is Echo Park (Xmas).  The awesome 3D sticker is K & Company.  Stamp is Fiskars, used the EK Success border punch, added some pearls, inked my edges & done : )
Have a great day!!  TFL  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment