Thursday, January 17, 2013

My Friday

Yes, it's Thursday, but that means it's my Friday!!!  Yeah!!!  Soooo looking forward to tomorrow w/my girlfriend!!  Yummy food, couple drinks, win some money & enjoy good company, what more could a girl ask for!!!  Keep your fingers crossed for the win money part, I always need some help w/that : )   It is a chilly morning out & suppose to get darn right COLD by the end of the day!!  I wore a blazer to work & brought a winter coat to go over it for the ride home.  I'm always cold, it totally sucks!!! If you have this problem then you completely understand : )  Maybe I just need to move to a tropical island (don't worry mom, I'll take you w/me-she's always cold too-lol)!!


I haven't had my Dr. Pepper yet today, so brain isn't working all the well.  I think the butterfly image is Creative Imaginations.  I also think the pps are My Mind's Eye, from 2 different pads.  If you really need to know, leave me a quick msg & I'll check it out : )  Added some bling & button
and inked all the edges.

Have a great Thursday, even better Friday & enjoy the weekend!!!  TFL  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment