Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Half way to the weekend : )

Yup, as usual I'm counting down till the weekend : )  Mom is visiting this weekend, we are off to Priscilla Queen of the Desert this weekend at our local theater, and of course, shopping & eating....they say do what you are good at-lol.   It is cooold out this morning...can't wait for spring, really can't wait for summer : )

Work is busy & crazy, so need to get to my new card & get back to work. 

I made this card quite a while ago...can't think of the brands on much of any it, need more Dr. Pepper this morning : )  The blue plaid pp is Hobby Lobby.  The ribbon is from Target, the blue scalloped circle is Making Memories...a gift from my wonderful friend Starla (thanks, girlfriend).   Used my Marvy corner round punch & inked all the edges.  I also cut up a pearl flourish to fit.

Have a great day!!  TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Hiya, girlie! So happy you could use some of the stuff, and on such a beautiful card!! =D Love all your layering and those fun swirls. Seriously, I suck at layering...I need to take some lessons from you or something. LOL

    Well, I'm back at work (tear) so I should be able to comment on your blog more, now that I have computer time uninterrupted by Bear (yay)! That's great, 'cause I've been missing seeing your creations. It sounds like you had a fabulous weekend; I certainly hope so. I have no idea what Priscilla Queen of the Desert is, but it sounds like fun. =D

    I hope everything is going well with you!! I'm going to go to some previous posts and try to catch up on everything. LOL Hope the fam is well!

    ReplyDelete