Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy V-Day!!

Hello all- I'm not lost : )  We've been having computer problems w/our home computer & work has been nasty, so not much time to play.  We tried to get our computer fixed last night, it has a small band-aid on it right now, but won't last much longer, hopefully we'll have a new one by the weekend : )  I uploaded a couple cards quickly last night, just so I could post on my blog & say hello & happy Valentine's Day  : )   

I bet you thought I'd have a V-day card to show you....I thought I would too, but I was afraid to try to load them off the camera onto my computer, so I'll show you this instead : )  I made this a couple weeks ago.   I think the yellow pp is Jenni Bowlin, old piece of gingham.  All embellies are K & Company.  Used the fiskars big scallop punch.  Ribbon is American Crafts.  Used the Cricut for my mini tag.  I inked all the edges, of course & added button &  bling from my stash : )
 
I hope everyone has a great day!!  TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Lynn, this is just beautiful! I love the pretty colors. Happy Valentine's Day! I'm back at work now, so hoping that things will calm down and I'll have more time to see your posts. At least until I get my new job (wish me luck!!). Things are going well over here, Bear is growing like a weed! He's already outgrown his sleep-n-plays...so now I have to find him new pajamas. =D I hope everything is going well with you! Big hugs!

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete