Thursday, April 4, 2013

A dog's life : )

It is going to be a beautiful spring day here....high near 50+ & there's a big bright sun out too!!  Doesn't that sound like the perfect day, now if only I didn't have to work : )

Had to share a new pic of Elvis today....how can that now make you smile??  My little fluff ball is 10 1/2 weeks old....I'm guess about 25lbs...it's starting to get hard to pick him up : (    Him & Wilson are still working things out, but they do seem to enjoy playing w/each other a little more.  Wilson keeps trying to share his bone w/Elvis & of course, all Elvis wants to do is chew on Wilson : )











Of course, my new card had to be "dog" related-lol.  I cut the dog scene out of a piece of Bella Blvd pp. The red pp is Crate Paper.  All the other papers are My Mind's Eye.  Used the Fiskar border punch & the Cricut for mini tag.  Added some twine & the bone button, oh yeah & inked allllll the edges.
 
Thanks for looking- enjoy the day!!!  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment