Thursday, May 2, 2013

Sunny Thursday

Another gorgeous spring day here- high near 80- if you could only see the big smile I have on my face : )  Wish I wasn't stuck at work though-lol.  I actually get out early today, I have to go have some stitches removed, yuk!  What I forgot to mention yesterday about my disappearing act, is I also had oral surgery-yuk!!!  It really wasn't that bad & I soooo hope this takes care of the problem- I've been trying for over a year now.   Yeah, one more day till the weekend & we are suppose to have great weather too!!  My husband is itching to get his boat in the water-lol.


Speaking of  boats...... I made this card a month or so ago as a "special request".  I've been told the mommy has framed this & put it in the baby's room : )  I can't remember any of the brands for this card- sorry, like I said made it a while ago.

Have a great day!! TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful! Your cards are always a work of art. I still have my birthday cards displayed in my craft room. =D No wonder the mommy framed it! I just adore that little sail boat. =D

    ReplyDelete