Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Monday : )

I hope everyone had a good weekend!! We did! I can't say that we over did it, that's for sure, but it was still an enjoyable weekend! With a little bit of down time, I even got some cards made. I have some other projects I need to tackle. I did a little "creative thinking" w/them, that was about it-lol! Both days this weekend had a lot of rainy time, so I didn't feel bad staying inside card making. Actually on Sunday, we went to my mom's. She lives @1 1/2 hrs away. Wilson & Oscar got to have another "play date". They really do get along good! They are both young w/lots of energy. Oscar may be getting a slight bit better about sharing his toys-lol. This coming weekend, we are getting together w/my brother & wife. They have a schnauzer also, Palmer. He's a cute litte guy. I can't wait to see the drama w/the 3 dogs together-yikes!!!!



Since I had all this card making time, I should be posting more then one card today, but I'm also running late for work today-typical! Hope you enjoy my new card, I was trying to work on "maculine" cards this weekend, but didn't get many done. I have such fun w/the girly, cutesy ones, I can't help myself-lol. Anyways, my honey got me the stickers (Karen Foster) for my b-day- they are so fun & bright colored. He does good : )





products used: red gigham pp:Paper Studio. sticker: Karen Foster. stamp: Stampendous. Ink: Studio G. Nailheads (metal bling): Mark Richards. cricut. the blue polka dot & plaid are scraps- don't know the brand-sorry : (

I hope everyone has a great week! I think it's going to be a bit busy on my end, but it's still going to be a great week!! TFL!!!!! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment