Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Quick hello

I've got a busy day ahead of me, so only have time for a super quick blog today. I wanted to make sure to share, that Wilson is starting DAY 7 w/no house accidents!!!!! Oh, he's such a good boy!!!!! It seems like it just started to "click" w/him, but boy did it seem to take forever, though it has only been 8+ weeks : ) Okay, gotta load my card, & get to work. I have to take a National Test this week for my job-yuk!! I couldn't tell you the last time I took tests- yuk again. Oh, speaking of tests...my little brother (not so little anymore) is taking the first part of the BAR test today- he's such a smart guy, I know he will do GREAT, but everybody think good thoughts for him!!!!

products used: Hippo: FancyPants-kraft Kuts. stamp:Hero Arts. ink: Ink it up. ribbon: Craft Essentials (Joanns). border punch: Fiskars. * don't know any of the pps- they were from a pad of paper & I don't have the pad anymore- I was bad like that in the beginning, things fit better w/out the whole pad. On a good note w/that- we do donate alot of the extra papers to a children's home : )
Everybody have a great Tuesday, I'm off to work & to study-yuk!!!!! TFL! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment