Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happy Day

Yeah, it's Wednesday- half way through the work week! We have great summer weather this week, actually this summer! The hot humid weather doesn't bother me at all. I so think the sunshine helps everyone's mood. Maybe it's because we live in Buffalo, NY (actually West Seneca) & it's coooold & dreary for almost 5+ months each year. We don't see the sun all that much in the winter : ( I love cozying into my house & scrapping on cold winter days & nights, the PERFECT hobby!! Okay, sorry got sidetracked & was talking about winter, so sorry-yuck!!!


Thankfully my mother emailed me some pictures today of our "pooch crew", so I can't wait to share. I am definitely a dog lover- are these not the cutest bunch, they just make me smile : )






You better believe, someone has a treat in their hand, especially for them to be staring at the camera. I have a better picture, w/ my Wilson's ears flapping, funniest darn thing. I tried loading it & it keeps rotating side ways- don't have the time to keep messing w/it. The picture w/the 3- it's little Palmer on the left, my little Wilson (barking- I know you can't tell, but I can-lol) & Oscar sitting in the back. I think Wilson & Oscar are going to be good friends, thank goodness Oscar tolerates my Wilson & his rough housing!!


I've got a thing for bikes & what nots lately. Maybe it's summer : ) As I've said before, a lot of time I don't plan my card, I just let something jump out at me & it's been bikes lately-lol. I was rummaging through my stuff the other day & found this package of awesome Maya Road flowers made w/gigham material- aren't they great??


products used: green stripe pp: S.E.I. pink background pp: TPC Studio. pink polka dot pp: three bugs in a rug. gems: Colorbook. Stamp: Hero Arts. Ink (green): Ink It Up (brown): Stampabilities. green border: Doodlebug-tutti frutti. cuttlebug. Nestabilities. Sticker: Creative Imaginations. Glitter: Joann's craft. Flower: Maya Road.
I hope everyone enjoys their day & happy scrapping! TFL!!! Lynn











No comments:

Post a Comment