Thursday, August 12, 2010

Cleaning out

I spent part of my evening last night getting rid of things or at least trying to-lol. My mom & I are having a garage sale in a couple weeks, thought it would be a good way to "clean out" a little & make some money for more scrapping supplies-lol. I also had the Cancer Society call & they were going to be picking up clothes this morning, so I got rid of a couple bags that way also. I'm feeling pretty good about the "clean out"!! Now as I was starting my new card last night, I thought...as I'm looking, I ought to "clean out" some supplies I'll never use. Do you know how hard that is?????? I've decided I'm a scrapbook supply hoarder. I have @10sheets of pp I'll give away & that's only because I have 2more just like it. I love having soooo many choices, whether it be patterned paper, stickers, ribbon, buttons, the list goes on & on. I'm hoping there are others out there w/this problem too-lol!!!! Still feeling good about the "clean out" of the house though-lol!! I guess I'll just have to get more storage for the scrapping stuff.


Told you yesterday on was on a bike kick, well here I go again.....


products used: All pp:K & Company-Greenhouse. bike rub-on: BoBunny-Sunshiny day. Ribbon: Joann's. Ink: Stampabilities. Stamp: Hero Arts. Corner round: Marvy. buttons. gems

I absolutely LOVE the Greenhouse line by K & Company, everything about it is soo bright & happy!!

Hope this brightens your day- Happy Thursday!!
TFL!! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment