Monday, August 30, 2010

Oh Happy Monday- it's a short work week for me: )

Oh yeah, a short work week & very exciting plans for the upcoming weekend!! My youngest cousin is getting married....makes me feel old-lol. I remember when she was born, there is 13+ years between us. I'm so excited & honored to be in her wedding!! Mom & I are leaving on Thursday for Pittsburgh & my husband & his mother are coming on Friday. I'm even getting my first massage this weekend-lol. I'm sure I will have all sorts of details to share w/you next week & pictures too!!!





I had a busy weekend & boy did it seem to fly by. I had a pedicure & my hair done friday after work. Then mom, Oscar & Palmer came to visit. Mom & I went to the stamp scrap expo on Saturday. I got lots of new goodies to use on cards. My favorite purchase was a sheet of owl acrylic stamps & a dog set also. I love anything w/dogs & I needed new cutesy sentiments- gott'em both. I'm sure I'll be showing you some new work soon w/my new purchases-lol. Sunday was my mom 's birthday ( Happy Birthday, mom-love you), so we celebrated that w/a BBQ lunch & a Reese's Peanut butter ice cream cake-Y U M M Y!!! After everyone left last night, I settled down w/the layout I've been trying to work on for Ashley for part of her wedding gift--- I GOT IT DONE!!!!!! I'm so excited to have finished it & I really think it turned out just the way I wanted it to. I'll try to take a picture tonight, as I'm very excited to share it w/you. I can't wait to give it to her & her soon to be hubby, Dave.



I really didn't have any time to make cards this weekend & next weekend I'm certian I won't get any made, BUT after the wedding weekend, I'm going to really concentrate on my cards & get a lot done....oh, I hope. I plan on doing 2 craft shows this fall & right now I've got NO cards to sell-lol. I made this card last week for a customer who asked me for a golf themed thank you card...I think my card is "right on"-lol.....



products used: plaid pp: doodlebug Designs. tee sticker: Me & My Big Ideas-soft spoken. stamps: Studio G. corner round punch: Marvy. pearls: Queen & company.



Well better get back to work. I usually have my blog posted first thing, but it was a busy morning & didn't have the time. Now I'm taking a break from work just to post, I'm sure my boss would love that-lol. Have a great Monday!! TFL!!! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment