Thursday, August 26, 2010

Another day closer... to the weekend (of course)

Yeah, Thursday...one more day!! My mom is coming up Friday w/the 2 Schnauzers : ) We are going to the Stamp Scrap Art Tour on Saturday. I can't wait!!! We went last year for the first time, loved it!!! I bought quite a bit back then & sure I will this time, BUT this time I know what I need for my cards. I've already got the list started : ) My brother & SIL are back from their European trip, so they are coming on Saturday. I'm pretty sure Palmer has missed them, but at least he had Oscar to keep him company-lol. We will be celebrating my mom's birthday on Sunday also : ) So another busy weekend. I do plan on sneaking a card in there at one point too-lol. Anyways....speaking of the "pooch crew"........
... These pics. are from last weekend at my mom's. These 3 are a ball of energy, especially Wilson & Oscar. Plamer likes to referee & every time Oscar is winning, he will bark at Wilson. Sometimes I think the Schnauzers are ganging up on my poor sweet little Wilson-lol!!! I'm laughing even as I typed that. As you an tell by the one picture, my little Wilson can definitely hold his own!!!! Plus, he's not soooo "little" anymore & still growing (5months now).




If you haven't had enough smiles from the "pooch crew" pics. I hope my new card makes you smile too. I find this card to be very cozy. I think it's the pps w/the distressed look & the colors, very warm : )
products used: stripe pp: Daisy D's. green paper: We R Memory Keepers-retro glam.
sentiment: making memories sticker. glitter: Joann's craft essentials. Ink: Stampabilities. heart gem.
TFL!!!! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment