Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Almost a week later, shame on me :)

What a bad bad blogger I am : ) Life just seems to get busy & my computer activities always go on the back burner- sorry people : ) The weather has started to get a bit more fall-like, so I had to put away my fun summer clothes & get out my sweaters. It's like have a whole new wardrobe, without buying anything, BUT have you seen all the awesome new sweaters at the stores- NEED to shop soon for some -lol. I know almost a week ago my last post mentioned my new Halloween cards....YEAH, I have them to show you, finally!!! I even started working on Xmas cards this week, so hopefully by next week I'll be able to show you them-lol.


products used: rub on house & sentiment: Studio G. Halloween pp: Target. border punch: Fiskars. black pp & gray pp: My Mind's Eye. ribbon. vintage button. chipboard frame: Making Memories. brads. black pearls: Recollection


I've got to comment on the awesome rub-ons from Studio G. I found them at AC Moore & they were only $1!!!!!!! There are so many fun usable things on the sheet & for only $1!!!!! I do pretty good at Target in their Dollar section, too. The patterned paper is this years, from their Dollar section- YEAH!!!





products used: 3D sticker Walmart. buttons. rub-on: Studio G. corner punch: Marvy. purple pp: Bo Bunny -Boo Crew- Goblins. stripe pp: Cloud9Design-colorbok. polka dot pp: Cloud9Design-colorbok. glitter: Studio G.
The sentiment is from the AWESOME rub ons by Studio G again- told you there are lots of useable things on there, plus there are 2 different sheets for $1 each. Lov'en the little witch here too, who knew Walmart had there own cute 3d stickers-YEAH!!
Happy Hump-day, the weekend is getting closer!!! TFL! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment