Thursday, September 16, 2010

Gray Day- wish I could be lazy : )

What a typical Fall like day it is, very gray & chilly. It was starting to rain as I got to work, always good for the hair to walk in the rain : ) I know use an umbrella, but they are almost more work then they are worth-lol. I don't mind gray days so much, if I can stay at home in my comfy clothes & play w/Wilson & make cards- a my dream day : ) The added extra to that would be my husband snoring on the couch-lol. I now have my card orders filled, so I can work on any type of card I want-yeah!!! I did work on some Halloween cards last night, oh what fun!!! I will say Halloween is not my favorite holiday, I think I was traumatized as a child, thanks mom (remember the smurfs)-lol!! I absolutely LOVE to make Halloween cards though. So fun to put orange & purple & green together, what a crazy color combination when you think about it-lol. I did get 2 cards done last night, but it was too dark to take any pics of them, so I will post them sometime in the near future- need good light to take my pics. I think my card today is a cheery little one, which is perfect for this gray day. Hope you feel the same way : )







products used: butterfly rub-on: Making Memories- Just Chill'in. turq pp & striped pp: Sassafrass- Serendipity. polka dot pp: My Mind's Eye. ribbon: Paper Studio. Ink: Stampabilities. stamp: Creative Cafe. border punch: Fiskars. corner round punch: Marvy. gems









I thought for a little extra smile this morning, I would show you a new pic of little Wilson. He is getting soooo big. Look at his little ear-lol. We sometimes call him "Flip", one ear or both are flipped back, ex...see below-lol. He has long ears, though he seems to be growing into them. We really enjoy our little Wilson, he certianly has spirit & spunk & constantly makes us smile : ) Hope my pic of "Flip" makes you smile too!! Have a great day! TFL Lynn



















No comments:

Post a Comment