Monday, September 13, 2010

Sunny Monday : )

My title almost sounds like an oxymoron, but it is Monday & the sun is out so far today -lol!!! I can't believe how fast my weekend went. Actually last week went pretty fast too, probably because life was just busy : ) I had to catch up on life in general last week as I had kind of put "things to the back burner" till after Ashley's wedding. hmmmm.....Ashley's wedding was a "fairytale", everything was just perfect!! We had such a fun time & it was so nice being pampered. You know when you're in a wedding, you have someone to do your hair & make up. I wish I could bring those people home w/me & they could do that for me everyday....oh to win the lottery-lol. I do have a couple wedding pics to shart today, but just a couple as once again, I wasn't prepared this morning (it's monday).


Look at my gorgeous cousin & her new handsome husband!! These pics were taken at the church - a little out of order: ) They are now in Fiji on a honeymoon, can't believe they are due back this week. Time flies! i will share lots more pics soon. You've got to see the reception w/all the beautiful TALL flower arrangements & even taller cake-lol!! My Aunt did an AMAZING job w/this wedding. IT REALLY WAS THE ULTIMATE FAIRYTALE WEDDING & MY COUSIN THE BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS!! Congrats Ashley & Dave!!!!


I so wanted to post this last week to share, but you know how it goes-lol.

This is the framed layout I made for Ashley & Dave! It's been so long since I did a layout, that this one took me a while to complete. I look at it as a "labor of love"!! I really really love the way this turned out!! I don't usually use flowers, but it's hard not to want to, when you see them every wheres & they are just so gorgeous. I added a bit of glitter to mine to give them that "little extra". I took a couple close ups just so you could see them better. I'm not very good at photographing these layouts, I'm used to taking pics of cards-lol.





















I was so excited when I completed this layout, I completely forgot to write down my list of supplies. I do know the flowers are Prima & the transparency is ColorBok. I hope everybody has a great week!! TFL!! Lynn
















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment