Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Another Sunny day!!

Another morning w/the sun out, I love it!! Don't you just feel more energy on sunny mornings?? Once I get to work though, the "energy" is gone, if only I was home making cards-lol!!!! I did get some cards accomplished last night though, yeah!! I had someone ask me to make them 2 grandparents-to-be cards & one of them is having twins!!! My mom & I went to the stamping Expo here in Hamburg, NY a couple weekends ago & I found a double stroller- BINGO there was the beginning of my card. I'm quite pleased w/the way this card turned out, probably because when she asked me to make it I had NO ideas : )
products used: sticker: Jolee's by You. ribbon: Paper Studio. yellow gingham pp: Paper Studio. green polka dot pp: K & Company- Greenhouse. vintage button. polka dot pp: Little Yellow Bicycle- baby safari. border punch: fiskars. pearls: Queen & company.
Since they don't know the sex of the babies, I used all sorts of colors, plus I felt like it would tone down the blue of the stroller.
Hope everyone's week is going good & continues too. Time for work-yuk!! TFL!!! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment