Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday

I promised myself I would get a new post on here today & of course I'm running late & have lots to do today-yuk!! Plus it's rainy & gray here, doesn't help : ) Yesterday at worked seemed to go pretty fast so I hope today does too. I'm taking a test for work tomorrow morning at 8am- YUK!! I haven't studied at all, so I'm getting a little nervous about passing : ) I know I deal w/the information everyday at work, BUT it would be like having to take your driver's license test all over again after years of driving. Well anyways, I need to get my work done, so I can do some studying. I did start to look over the info last night in between making cards- I just couldn't help myself-lol. Hope you enjoy my new card................











products used: felt sticker: DCWV- Doodlin around. Cuttlebug. Nestabilities. gems: Recollection. button. embroidery thread. Ink: Stampabilities. stamp: Fiskars. turq pp: october Afternoon. red gingham pp: Paper Studio. red paper: Target. border punch: Fiskars


I'm really pleased w/the way this card turned out. I love the colors & everything seems so bright & happy, which I think is perfect for a "feel better soon" card. Have a great day & think good thoughts for me on my test (tomorrow at 8am-YUK!!). TFL Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment