Thursday, October 14, 2010

Almost Friday : )

Ooh, the weekend is almost here-lol. My family is visiting this weekend-yeah!! On Friday, Mom & I are going to see Mary Poppins at the local theater. We have season tickets, so we go @6 times a year. Something different & fun for us to do. My brother & wife are also visiting this weekend, so I'm really looking forward to the weekend. I'm going to try to sneak making a card or two into the weekend also- can't resist : ) It's very gray here today, but much warmer then yesterday morning, thank goodness, I'm just not ready for the COLD yet-lol.

Okay, what the heck happened on Survivor??- my guy got kicked off!!!! I had thought he was doing so good & then they went a switched up the teams!! Darn it!!



When I started this card, I was thinking Fall, I got that from the yellow flowers. As the card was coming together, I think I kind of lost it's "Fall" feel, but I'm still really pleased w/it. I love the bright colors, the yellow & red really pops! Hope you enjoy!!!





products used: flower rub-on: Special Moments. stripe pp: October Afternoon-Bus Route. polka dot pp: October Afternoon-Farm Fresh. stamp: Hero Arts. Ink: Stampabilities. ribbon: Target. gems: Queen & Company. cuttlebug. Nestabilities. border punch: Fiskars.


Have a great day!! TFL Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment