Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Brrrrrrr

Holy cow is it cold out this morning- 35degrees...brrrrrr. This is our first morning w/frost & it was thick too. I don't have any mums this year, so I didn't have to worry about them. I do have 2 big pumpkins though : ) There is a bright beautiful sun out today, so I'm going to concentrate on that, they say 62 today, ohh I can't wait-lol. Tonight is Survivor so, I'm looking forward to that too. I'm going home tonight & make cards & watch tv, might even turn the heat on too-lol. We've only had it on twice so far this year, my husband is always warm & I'm always cold- guess who wins the battle w/the heat-not me : ( My client/friend Tara stopped by last night for cards. I met here last year by doing a craft show & she's wonderful. She always buys lots (& I mean lots) of cards & I love chatting w/her. Anyway, she bought me out of Halloween cards, I mean every last one I had made & order Thanksgiving cards-YEAH!!! I actually am starting to get back logged on my orders & need to work on xmas goodies for the upcoming craft show-YIKES (as my father would say)!!!! I'm not complaining at all, I'm excited that people appreciate my cards...it puts a BIG smile on my face : ) It was so chilly last night, it made me think Christmas, so of course, my new card for the day is Christmas!!!



products used: stripe pp & polka dot pp: The Girl's Paperie-tinsel & twig. red paper: Cloud9Design. corner round punch: Marvy. buttons. boarder punch: Fiskars. Ink: Stampabilities. stickers: Colorbok. cuttlebug. emboss folder: Provo Craft. scalloped circle punch: EK Success.
I am absolutely in LOVE w/this patterned paper line by The Girl's Paperie. I can't get enough of it...wish I had gotten more!!!! One of the sheets has these beautiful roses on it in a reddish pink, great for xmas w/the matching papers, but I'm thinking how great it would look for a birthday or get well card. If you haven't seen this line- CHECK IT OUT!!! Hope everyone has a great Wednesday -half way to Friday : ) TFL! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment