Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy Day : )

It's a bit gray out to start the day, but the weather report says sun by the afternoon- I hope so : ) My yesterday at work was just plain crazy!! I have to say the day flew by, but I'm not hoping for another one of those days- yuk!! I need a day off : ) Speaking of days off, we had a great weekend. My family was visiting....we ate so much food. I hate to admit between us all we ate 2 dozen donuts this weekend-lol. Our local Cider Mill also makes donuts, they are the yummiest little things, my favorite is the cream cheese frosting. Can't believe I"m going to say this, but I could go for one now-lol. We also went bowling. I couldn't even tell you the last time I went bowling (wii doesn't count). My first game, I at least broke 100-lol. The second game, not so good. You should see my husband throw the ball done the alley, yes I said throw!!! We all said, the pins should just fall down out of fear-lol. We all had fun : )
I did get a couple cards in this weekend, just couldn't help myself. The craft show is in less then 3 weeks. I'd like to do some Christmas ornaments too, but time will tell : ) I knew my one client would love this card & she did!!! Hope you "love" it too!!
products used: sentiment sticker & skull sticker: Recollection. orange paper: Target. border punch: Fiskars. black paper: Cloud9Design. black & white pp: My Mind's Eye-the spider web. gems: Michael's. Copic markers.
My little tip on this card is I colored the gems w/my copic markers. I wanted a darker orange gem then what I had & I remembered reading the tip of coloring your gems...IT WORKS!!! I'm going to use this new tip all the time, no need to worry when I don't have the right color gem-yeah!!!! Now, i've got to try it on pearls : )
Have a great Tuesday!! TFL!!! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment