Wednesday, October 20, 2010

come on Yankees!!!

Happy Wednesday- half way to the weekend-yeah! My yesterday was once again CRAZY at work & I have a feeling today will be the same-yuk!! I stayed up late last night watching my Yankees lose :( so I'm running late, forgot my product lists & haven't had my caffeine yet-lol. The Yanks play again today at 4pm, so.......................

On Friday I posted this ADORABLE picture of Evan all ready for the Yankee game, so I'm posting it again! How can this cute little face not get us a WIN!! Hello little Evan : )


Okay on to my new card for the day, of course it's another Halloween card. Can you believe Halloween is almost here & then I'll have to put my fun goodies away until next year : ( As I said before I forgot my product list today, so I'm only going off my brain here ( without caffeine)-lol.
products used: chipboard haunted house: Walmart. striped pp: My mind's Eye. circle punch: EK Success. stamp: Studio G. Ink: Ink It up. Pearls: Queen & company.
Have a great day!! GO YANKEES!!! TFL! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment