Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It is definitely fall!!

What a gray, wet, chilly day- Fall is here. I went to my mom's this weekend, which is an hour & a half drive through the country & the leaves really weren't all the bright. It was still a pretty drive, but I like the bright reds & yellows & it doesn't seem like it's going to be that way this year. We haven't even had a frost yet this year here. Not that I'm complaining, I take warm weather all the time if I could-lol. I'm in a turtleneck today, couldn't help myself- it's just so damp out...brrrr! I had a great weekend w/my mom! We went to the Cohocton Fall Foliage Festival : ) We had some good eats & got to look at crafts & do a little garage sale-ing. I'm always looking for buttons, ribbon, lace, all sorts of crafty fun things-lol. I unfortunately didn't find anything like that, but I did pick up some books to read this winter for $.25-bargain-lol. I've been a busy bee making cards the last couple of days. Trying to get ready for my craft show, plus I have a couple orders for cards to fill-YEAH!!

Okay, I think this is the PERFECT card for today- it's so gray & wet out.....everytime I look at this card it makes me smile : ) It's gotta be that little turtle-lol. I have to admit the turtle is a wall sticker : )







products used: yellow polka dot pp: October Afternoon-Farm fresh. turq. pp: Sassafrass- Me likey. Sentiment sticker: S.R.M. stickers. turtle (wall sticker): Mattel. border punch: Martha Stewart. ribbon: Paper Studio. glitter: Studio G. gems





If the sun is out in your neck of the woods, send it my way!! Have a great Tuesday!! TFL Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment