Wednesday, October 6, 2010

WooHoo Wednesday : )

Ok, we are almost half way through the work week- WOOHOO!!!!! So far it's been a pretty good work week & the days have gone fast...now if only I could get some loans clear to close (that's my job). I've got to take a bunch a cards to a customer today & she has a friend who wants to check out my cards too- another WOOHOO!! I just love making cards, but what to do w/them all. As it is my scrapping supplies take over the house, so would my cards -lol. My husband is a patient man, but that would be pushing it if I had 100's of cards laying around-lol! I've got a couple steady customers & I have them at a "hair shop" also. I always wanted to try getting them into a cute little boutique- but who has the time. As it is, I can barely keep up. I'm not complaining though, I love to have reasons to make more cards-lol : )


I've got some new pics of Wilson to share today! He's a little over 6 months old now & growing like a weed. I would say he weighs @45 + lbs now, his back is above my knee, but he's still very lanky & thin-lol!! AWEEEEEEE- check out how darn cute My "sweet little" Wilson looks. He's
not suppose to be on the furniture, but this is the futon in the garage & of course, I couldn't help but take a picture, he looked so cute (& naughty)-lol!!! He is getting SO much better w/everything, though he still is a BALL OF ENERGY- he runs through the house like a "jack rabbit" bouncing off the wall-lol!!


On to my new card : ) I have another customer who loves to challenge me w/cards- thanks Kathy : ) This time she asked me for a Halloween Wedding card-love the idea!!! Well here is what I came up with & I have to say I'm quite pleased-lol!! It's hard to tell in the pic, but I even got out my Tattered Angel Mist for this- I always forget about that stuff & I really love it!! Another thing I LOVE are all these new papers by The Girl's Paperie- both sides are AWESOME!! & have you checked out their new Christmas line- LOVE that too!! I'm 100% sure I'll have some cards w/that line soon : )


products used: both pps: The Girl's Paperie-toil & trouble. Spider Web sticker: Recollections. pearls: Queen & Company. Ink: Ink it up. 3D bat stickers: Target (cut them off an embellie). Stamps: Studio G. Tattered Angel Mist-marshmallow.
I hope everybody has a great Wednesday!! I'm still waiting for someone to send the SUN my way- it's still wet & gray & chilly here!!! TFL Lynn









No comments:

Post a Comment