Thursday, October 28, 2010

Windy Wednesday

Holy cow is it windy out this morning!! I knew this morning not to waste time on my hair-lol. I actually get my hair done tonight, which is a very good thing. I have been having the "worst hair days" lately, it just looks dull & it's so lifeless- just plain YUCKY!!! The way I'm feeling about it lately... I'd like to tell my hairdresser to "cut it off". Every get like that...just had enough of it!! I say all this BUT I would never do it, though I am thinking a couple inches-lol. My card making mojo has been a little slow lately, I'm getting some cards done but not as many as I would like. Especially since the craft show is next weekend-yeah!! My new card for the day, was a request from my brother & SIL they are going to a friend's wedding in November...anyways....
products used: red car die-cut: Darcie's u-cuts. ribbon: Target. gems: Michael's. red/blue pp: LilyBee designs-blueberry pie. yellow pp: LilyBee designs-posies. metal corners. Cuttlebug. Nestabilities.
Don't you love the car?? Mom & I found these great die-cuts at a Stamping Convention. They are called Darcie's u-cuts. They have all sorts of sheets...the only thing is "U-Cut" them out , so they can take a bit...some are more detailed then others. I can guarantee you'll see some more cards w/them in the future-lol : )
Hope everyone has a great day!! Don't get blown away today-lol!! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment