Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Another day, another dollar : )

My work has been so hectic lately! We hired a new girl, which is a good thing...but when they don't know the process things seem to take twice as long, for me-lol. My days have gone fast but I don't get any down time at work, my breaks are real quick, if I even get one : ( Okay, enough complaining- it's going to be a good day & I'm going to get some stuff accomplished..it always helps to have "happy" thoughts-lol. I've been very busy at home also w/cards. Mom came up this past weekend & we worked on boxes & xmas tags..really she did most of the work. I would say she's made almost 50+tags- go mom!!! I'll make sure to take a picture before the craft show so you can see all my mom's hard work. I've got a "Fall" card for you today. I just love the owl, too cute!!


products used: tree die-cut: My Mind's Eye. striped pp: October Afternoon-weathervane. Ribbon: Target. pearls: Queen & company. stamp: Marcella by K & Company. Ink: Stampabilities
Everyone have a great Tuesday...time to start working-yuk!! TFL! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment