Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Brrrr..

Holy cow is it cooold out this morning, it's 29 degrees, brrr. Sign of things to come I guess. Hard to believe we are less then a month away from Thanksgiving, which means less then 2 months from Christmas. Holy cow-lol! I spent ALL of this past weekend, making cards ...oh & it was soooo enjoyable!! I made the biggest mess w/all my papers & goodies. Sometimes I think it's as much fun to look at my goodies as I do to use them-lol. I hope there are others out there like me-lol. I even worked on some Xmas ornaments, though I haven't taken any pics yet, but I will. We have our craft show this coming weekend..yeah! I'm really looking forward to it : ) I think my new card is very very "fallish" which is PERFECT for today : ) Enjoy......


products used: butterfly sticker & tree sticker: Basic Grey green at heart. plaid pp: Basic Grey-Kioshi. orangey pp: K & Company-Pink Posey. Border punch: Fiskars. ribbon. pearls. Ink: Stampabilities. Stamp: Hero Arts.
Stay warm & have a great day!! TFL! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment