Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Survivor night-yeah : )

Oh yeah, it's already Wednesday!! As you can tell the highlight of my day is Survivor tonight : ) Now just got to get through the work day-yuk!! I was busy making cards last night, oh what fun & watching some of the political results-yuk to that too -lol. If only Glee hadn't been a repeat. Can you believe it my husband really really likes Glee- if you knew my husband, "the man's man"?? It is a bright sunny morning, but very very chilly here. I had to start my car up this morning, thank goodness for "car starters". I'm 100% certain I will never buy a car again w/out one. We do have a 2 car attached garage, but I don't think I've ever parked in it-lol. It wasn't until I moved to Buffalo that I saw people using their garage so much, more like a "summer room". Growing up we always used ours to park in, go figure-lol. Well anyways, I think my new card fits this bright sunny morning, enjoy : )




products used: 3D sticker: American Crafts. Cuttlebug. Nestabilities. border punch: Fiskars. stripe pp: DCWV. ribbon: Craft Essentials. gems: E.prima. Ink: Whispers. stamp: Inkadinkadoo.

Have a great Wednesday...weekend is getting ever closer : ) TFL! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment