Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Thursday : )

It's a very bright, sunny morning & suppose to be in the 60's today...can't wait!! As of now it's 34, a long way off : ) I've got another busy day ahead of me at work. There just aren't enough hours in the day & I don't want to give them any more either!! I really shouldn't complain, I'm usually out of work @3pm. My hours are pretty good, but I pay the price by having to fit it all in-yuk!! It's going to be a good day : ) I'm still working on my Thanksgiving cards. I only have 1 more to finish up. I had planned on having that one finished last night also, but then Survivor was on....need I say more. I'm so glad ***** is gone- I'm not putting a name just in case some people haven't watched it yet. Once again today's new card (drum roll) Thanksgiving -lol...............


products used: chipboard pumpkins: Hobby Lobby. ribbon: Martha Stewart. Stamp: Fiskars. border punch: Fiskars. Ink: Stampabilities. brown polka dot pp: Scribble Scrabble-sweet shoppe. plaid pp: Adorn It. yellow paper: We R Memory Keepers. Cuttlebug. Emboss folder: Provo Craft. corner punch: Marvy.
Enjoy your day!! TFL ! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment