Friday, November 12, 2010

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, it's Friday!!! The sun is out, it's suppose to be another beautiful day here & IT'S FRIDAY!! I have a pretty relaxing weekend coming up. My husband is working tomorrow, so it's just me & Wilson & my scrapping table. On Sunday, I'm off to visit mom. We are going to work on Xmas tags for our upcoming craft show, Dec. 6th. Yeah-I finished all my thanksgiving cards last night. I was on a mission w/those. After that I dove right in to Xmas cards : ) Hope you enjoy my new one......





products used: sticker: Hobby Lobby. stamp: Hampton Arts. ribbon: Michael's. Ink (red): Whispers, (brown): Stampabilities. green pp & polka dot pp: The Girl's Paperie- tinsel & twig. off white pp: My Mind's Eye-Abbey Road. Cuttlebug. Nestabilities. gold ribbon. gold button





I just love the way this card turned out. I don't tend to use gold embellishments very often : )



Okay.... I have another cute pic for you.





This is Oscar (my mom's dog)...check out his new "comfy" spot. Look at that little face, just too CUTE. Oscar joined our family in July & he fits right in. Plus he puts up w/my little Wilson- a chore in itself : ) Shame on me for not having a new pic of Wilson, most of the time he won't sit still long enough right now. My poor little Wilson is going to be neutered on Monday. I hate the thought of him having surgery & then having to wear that "lampshade" like thing.


I hope my new card & little Oscar make you smile. Oh yeah, plus IT'S FRIDAY!! Have a great weekend!!! TFL Lynn



No comments:

Post a Comment